DCprime is a front runner in the field of relapse vaccines, a novel class of cancer vaccines aimed at the delay or prevention of disease recurrence following initial treatment. To support the implementation of its business development strategy, DCprime is looking to hire a Director Business Development. This is a senior role within the company, with a direct report to the management team.
The goal of the function is to further develop and implement the business development strategy of the company, to manage existing collaborations with partners and establish new collaborations to secure additional value creation. The Director Business Development brings strong scientific, commercial and negotiation skills to the company.
- Job requirements
– University degree in Biology, Medicine of (Bio)pharmaceutical Sciences
– A minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare-related, international business development
– Proven deal making and contract negotiation skills
– Skilled in presentation and planning tools such as Powerpoint and Excel
– Adequate command of written and spoken English
To apply for this position, please send an email containing your CV and motivational letter to Mrs Emine Koyuncu, management assistant.