Join DCprime’s Development team as Senior Technician
DCprime is a front runner in the field of relapse vaccines, a novel class of cancer vaccines aimed at the delay or prevention of disease recurrence following initial treatment. For more information on DCprime, please visit our website.
To support the further development of the company’s product with relation to Process Development, DCprime is looking to expand its current team with a position for a Senior Technician. You will work in a dedicated team of technicians responsible for DCprime’s product development to obtain new and improved manufacturing processes and release assays.
Job description – Senior Technician Development
As a Senior Technician Development, you possess excellent technological, planning and execution skills. You closely collaborate with the Project Leader Process Development and technicians within the Development team and support the overall laboratory planning and functions.
Your tasks include:
– Perform experiments, record data and report results to the responsible Project Leader
– Support ongoing R&D projects, using immunological and molecular biological assays
– Perform laboratory support functions (e.g. materials stocking function), adhere to and understand the importance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), including Good Documentation Practices
– Perform basic SOP revisions and Reagent Preparation Records as needed to accurately reflect testing procedures
– Complete recording of data in instrument logbooks and lab cleaning forms to comply with regulatory requirements
– Attend lab meetings on a regular basis and escalate issues/concerns as required
– Provide operational support for testing activities including reagent preparation, cleaning activities, and equipment maintenance
Competencies, qualifications and skills
– HLO degree in life sciences or related discipline
– At least 2-5 years of working experience, preferably in a biotech or pharma company
– Knowledgeable about immunological assays
– Experience in cell culture, standard cell-based assays and flow cytometry assays
– Experience with GLP is preferred
– Attention to detail and a meticulous working attitude
– Excellent writing and communication skills in both Dutch and English
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact by e-mail Mrs Anneke Schuitemaker-Reurs, Project Leader Process Development, firstname.lastname@example.org .
2333 BD Leiden
Acquisition is not appreciated