Immunicum AB and DCprime merged in December 2020, combining their unparalleled expertise in dendritic cell biology, and establishing a company leading in the development of off-the-shelf allogeneic cell-based therapies for the treatment of solid and blood-borne tumors.
To support the further development of the company’s lead cell-based products, we are looking to expand our Process Development team in Leiden, The Netherlands with 2 Senior Technicians. You will work within a dedicated in-house team of experts responsible for the optimization of current manufacturing processes and the development of new manufacturing processes.
Job description – Senior Technician Process Development
As a Senior Technician Process Development, you will possess excellent technological, planning and execution skills. You will closely collaborate with the Director Process Development and members within the Development team and provide support with routine laboratory functions and planning.
– To plan and perform experiments, in accordance with defined process development/characterization plans, record data and report results to the responsible Project Leader
– Collaborate with the R&D team by performing immunological and molecular biological assays to support specific programs of work
– Work in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), including Good Documentation Practices
– Perform basic SOP revisions and Reagent Preparation Records as needed to accurately reflect testing procedures
– Complete recording of data in instrument logbooks and lab cleaning forms to comply with regulatory requirements
– Attend lab meetings on a regular basis and escalate issues/concerns as required
– Perform routine laboratory support functions (e.g. raw material ordering and equipment maintenance and cleaning)
– Provide operational support for testing activities including reagent preparation
Competencies, qualifications and skills
– An HLO degree (or equivalent) in life sciences or related discipline
– At least 2-5 years of post-graduate work experience, preferably in a biotech or pharma company
– Knowledge of immunological assays is preferred
– Experienced in cell culture, cell-based assays and flow cytometry assays
– Experience with GLP is preferred
– Flexible working hours, including (occassionally) evenings/weekends
– Attention to detail and a meticulous working attitude
– Team player with a ‘getting things done’ mentality
– Excellent writing and communication skills in English
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact by e-mail Mrs Anneke Schuitemaker-Reurs, Director Process Development, email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
2333 BD Leiden